Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I'm loving right now.

These two things I'm finding myself wanting to wear alllll the time...lol!! As, you can see in the pics, I love wearing them together, as well as with other looks!!!

My new sunglasses from Urban Outfitters that we're only $10.00 :) I love that they're lightweight/comfy and stylish, as well as inexpensive! I've had SO many people ask, 'what designer are those?', assuming  they're $300 Designer Sunnies, and they're always so surprised to hear the good news...$10!!! :)





Another great find is this bracelet. I got it at Metro Park, it was in the clearance section, never pass up the clearance section guys, you never know what goodies you'll find :) This bracelet was regularly $20.00 and it was marked down to $5.00 :) Love it!!! <3



♥ To Follow My Blog just click 'Follow" ♥

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh love the bracelet very rock chick. I'm your newest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so much sweetie!!! I'm your newest follower as well :) Hope you're having a great day!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E the huge shades! so hot!
    xo, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, following it now, and I LOVE it! You are so amazingly beautiful! How do you stay in such great shape? You should do a blog post on your workout. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love those sunglasses!! You loook like a pretty doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look!

    http://itsallaboutchanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blonde hair is beautiful! I was bleach blonde like two years ago, and it is such hard upkeep! Kudos!

    xx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TheStylishNomad Thank you, sweetie!!! Omg tell me about the up keep it... its enough to make me want to go dark...lol!!!

    XOXO, CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen