Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My new fav Hair Product!

ION Leave-In Conditioner by ION Anti-Frizz Solutions!

This stuff is awesome. I've noticed a BIG difference in my hair ever since I started using it. I noticed my hair is a lot smoother, silkier, it feels so soft and it smells soooo good :) I use it in conjunction with Argan Oil and TreSemme Heat-tamer spray. You can get it online at http://www.sallybeauty.com for only $6.49, hellllo gotta love great inexpensive products :)




  • Strengthens and increases manageability
  • Conditions and detangles
  • 100% Vegan



Ion Leave-in Conditioner moisturizes, detangles, strengthens, protects and gets rid of frizz, leaving hair soft and silky. Lightweight formula is great for use on all hair types.

♥ To Follow My Blog just click 'Follow" ♥

4 comments:

  1. Love the leave in conditioners and my hair is super dry and frizzy,so i will definitly give this one a try.Thanks for the post :)PS.when i see your hair it makes me want to go back to blond,it lokks so pretty on you:)
    Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this! Always on the lookout for a new good hair product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!!! I hope you love it as much as I do! It's worked so well for me :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need hair products, I love it when girls have volume in their hair, I want to try that, if you have any recommendations, let me know on my blog :)
    Also, I'm giving away free Jeffrey Campbell shoes :)
    http://lafashiondevivre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen