Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm loving these right now!



I'm a big lover of protein bars as snacks and also sometimes as a meal replacement if I'm on the go!! Well, I was at Costco the other day and I was out of my Special K Meal Bars, which have been my fav for a while now, and they were out of them : ( So, I decided to pick up these other bars the 'full bar!' I had never heard of them before, but I figured I'd give them a try. When I'm looking into picking up snack/protein bars, I always make sure they're under 200 calories and never over 5 grams of fat! So, these appealed to me being as that they're only 160 calories/ 3 grams of fat/ 1 gram of saturated. Also, too they were in the flavor 'Cocoa Chip' :) So, I tried them and LOVE them. You're actually supposed to eat them 30mins before a meal w/ a glass of water before your meal, and then well you don't eat as much, but I eat them just as snack bars :) To me they taste like Chocolate Cocoa Puff cereal :) And they are very filling, especially if you drink any liquid with them!
Here is the website below if you'd like to look further into the product, they make all different sorts of bars, and snacks : ) Enjoy!!!

http://www.fullbar.com/


♥ To Follow My Blog just click 'Follow" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen