Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I got tagged-Girl Confessions :)

I was tagged to do 'Girl Confessions' here are my answers!!! I tag you all back :) 


1. What color is you hair?: Platinum Blonde

2. Drama?
I try to live a drama-free life, but it creeps in occasionally..lol!
3. Are you a girly girl?:Yes, in terms of fashion/hair/makeup, but I'm definitely a guys girl as well!

4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My boyfriend

5. Small or large purses?: The bigger the better!

6. Are you short?: Not really, I'm 5'7...wish I was taller!

7. Do you like somebody: I like a lot of people

8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: Depends on who's smacking it..lol!

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Yes, but I just don't really ever wear socks that often.

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: Sometimes

11. Are you double jointed?: Nope.

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?:
Umm..geez I've had quite a few weird experiences in some pretty funky Motels from  hell..lol!

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?:
Yes, my Boyfriend...what's with all the butt smacking questions?.lol!

15. Do you call anybody by their last name?: Yes

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: I don't know!

“X” Marks the Spot:

[x] I do wear make up
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[  ] I get jealous.
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[  ] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[X] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[  ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[X] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[  ] I get bored watching football.
[X] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X]  Guys are confusing.
[  ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[  ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Black

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Doesn't matter

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Guys are always frustrating.lol!

20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes, and they're very hard to find these days!

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.

22. What size shoe do you wear?: Depends on the designer and style, usually a 8-9

23. Do you like your life?: Sometimes, things have been a lil tough lately, but I'm thankful for what I have!

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Nope, she wouldn't be a friend if she did..lol!

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: No, does the ocean count?.lol!

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Umm..probably an even number! 

27. Do you wear extensions? No

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : No

29. What are your biggest fears?: Losing my loved ones! 


30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yup! 

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: yes

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: Umm, I think it depends on the situation and the person in general.

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Yes.

34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: Umm, I did when I was a lil girl.

35. Are you currently missing someone? A lot of people

This guy or that guy?

Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Umm, I guess I'd take a Punk over a gangster.lol!

Preppy or Cowboy?: Preppy!

Face or Body?: Face

Sweet or Sexy?: Sweetness is sexy :)

Armani or Abercrombie?: Armani

City-slicker or Rural Guy?: Both, a good balance.

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: Doesn't matter

Contacts or Glasses?: Doesn't matter

Your pick...
36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: Louis Vuitton

38. Heels or flats?: Heels

39. Skirts or pants?: Pants

40. Socks or leggings?: leggings

41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Jackets

42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: Flips

43. Straight or curly hair?: straight

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: Both

45. White or black?: Black (my fav color)

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Both

47. Smoothies or lattes?: Both

48. Diet or regular sodas?: Diet

49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange

50. Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds

51. Vintage or boho?: Both

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: Neither.lol

53. Lindsay or Hilary?: umm I guess Hilary!.lol!! Poor Lindsay!

54. Ipod or cell phone?: Celly

55. Friends or family?: Both, my friends are my family :)

56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: both, but prefer Lipstick!

57. Manicure or pedicure?: Pedicure

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel!

59. Love or peace?: Both!

60. Sunglasses or purses?: BOTH!! These are my addictions..lol!

In a guy…

Funny or Serious?: Funny, sense of humor is a must!

Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic

Cute or Hot?: Either

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Doesn't matter

Long Hair or Short Hair?: Doesn't matter

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Doesn't matter

Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Good dancer

Basketball Player or Football Player?: either, but I loooove Basketballllll :)

Jock or Rebel?: Ummm...I don't know! 

Smoker or Non-smoker?: non smoker

Druggie or Clean?: clean

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Doesn't matter

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: I don't like a full beard, but a lil facial hair is ok!

Younger or Older?: I like older guys :)

Player or Loyal?: Loyal! 







♥ To Follow My Blog just click 'Follow" ♥

6 comments:

  1. Umm Basketball over Football player anyday hello 6'9er's ha,ha,ha! Love you Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...Amen to that!!! Love you toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'm going to do this on my blog! I've been sick on the couch & need something to keep me occupied LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emilynoel83 I'm sorry, you've been sick :( I hope you feel better sweetie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sweetness is Sexy!! great answer!! I'm gonna do this too!! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe..it's so true! There's nothing like a sweet guy :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen