Monday, May 10, 2010

A great inexpensive alternative to NARS Orgasm blush!


Ok, so my ALL TIME fav blush is, NARS 'orgasm'! I've worn it for years and love it, but I have found a cheaper alternative :)

Now, this doesn't mean I'm going to stop wearing NARS, but if I ever want or need to spend less, then I KNOW this stuff is just as good ;)

It's by 'elf Cosmetics'! It's their 'Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder' in the color, 'Blush/Bronzed'.
Not only do you get this great sized pod of blush, but you also get a great bronzer :)
A fab 2 in 1!!!!

So, if any of you who love, NARS 'orgasm', and are looking for a cheaper alternative, this is the go to product to get!!!

*Cupcake Kisses*

♥ To Follow My Blog just click 'Follow in the above activity bar" ♥

8 comments:

  1. I really like that colour! Will have to keep that one in mind. Not sure if Nars is available here is Australia though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If NARS isn't this is a great dupe for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and really like it! I don't own Nars Orgasm though. I just subscribed to your youtube and blog!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jane! :) Well, you don't really have to have NARS if you have this stuff its amazing ;) Thanks again for sub'n and following my blog.xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try this-- Thanks for the rec.
    I have a favor to ask-please do a youtube tutorial on how you do your lipsticks- I know it's like a 3 step- I just love your lipstick colors in all your videos- You have a new follower-Love your blog

    Thxs
    Kelly
    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both colours the pink isn't too bright and the bronzer isn't too dark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, those are really nice..
    I wish that I could find both Elf and NARS here in Finland, but we dont even have MAC (I think).. :/

    But they are really beautiful colors and Im happy youve found something you love :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are grrreat colors! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen