Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here's a lil bit about me ;)



I'm an extremely down-to-earth, friendly, open, honest, respectful, loyal person. I LOVE spending time with my family and friends, which my 'blood family' only now consists of my Mom and Sis, since my Dad passed away, and my other family are my FRIENDS, my LYFERS!!! I love my FAMILY/LYFERS with all my heart, hurt them and I will hurt you :) I'm as loyal as they come ♥ I LOVE to laugh, I can't imagine life without laughter and I LOVE to be around people who make me laugh. Its an extremely attractive quality! There's nothing like that feeling when tears fill your eyes, your side cramps, and you can barely breathe because you're laughing sooo hard...you create a memory at that very moment with whomever you're sharing it with.I love talking candidly and openly about anything and everything. Communication is key in any friendship/relationship. I can't stand judgmental, jealous, pretentious people...get off your pedestal! I'm always the first to lend a helping hand to whomever needs it...I love and care for my family and friends unconditionally...which is one of my best and worst qualities..it gets me in trouble a lot of times. And I live by 'actions, speak louder then words'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen